Chris Piper, East Sussex

Chris Piper, East Sussex

Review of "Chris Piper, East Sussex"

published 24/07/2009 | stevebabes
Member since : 25/04/2007
Pro Punctual, vastly experienced, friendly & highly skilled.
Cons Absolutely none.
Quality of tuition
Quality of Cars
Customer & service support

"Chris Piper, Driving Instructor for Eastbourne - absolutely ace!"

I am 45 years old and my partner bought me driving lessons for my birthday. At my time of life!

After taking a few lessons decades ago I decided I had no aptitude and gave up. What a difference a great instructor makes! Chris Piper is deserving of his Level 6 status - the highest grade awarded by the Driving Standards Agency to Instructors. I believe Chris is the only Level 6 in Eastbourne. I felt sure, if I was going to drive at all, I would be condemned to an automatic car. No way - with the amazing teaching skills of Chris I am thoroughly enjoying lessons using a manual gearbox - I now have seven lessons under my belt and only one stall.

The only downside is that Chris is immensely busy (of course he is, with his expertise!), doesn't advertise and certainly doesn't maintain any website. So I manage to get, roughly, just one lesson every six days. But they are brilliant lessons.

If you want the very, very best of training then do see if he can fit you in. You will absolutely not regret it.