Christmas Trees

Christmas Trees

General Home Decor & Accessories - Type: Christmas Decoration

Review of "Christmas Trees"

published 09/10/2009 | budgetwise
Member since : 09/10/2009
Pro No mess to clean up and no little feet and knees with bits of pine
Cons My Grandson would like Blue maybe they will manufacture one half Pink half Blue

"Pink Christmas Trees"

This is the First Christmas for my two Granddaughters.
As they have just started crawling I decided not to buy a real tree and I purchased a PINK Christmas tree. It looks so much fun and I can not wait take lots of photo’s of the girls round the tree. The only downside is I will have to buy a blue one for my grandson next year
I have also purchased Gold Decorations for the tree and I am making pink velvet ribbons. The little empty match boxes I am going to wrap in Green Glitter paper and for the final touch I will add White Tinsel and Ice Drop lights.
I know this will not be to everyones taste but the joy of later seeing the tree and my Grandchildrens faces will be priceless.

• TheHairyGodmother published 10/10/2009
    Sorry but much more information is required to achieve higher ratings. If you add anything to this review in terms of additional detail and opinion, please do not hesitate to drop a quick message in my guestbook and I will come back and re-rate :)
  • lillamarta published 09/10/2009
    Some more information / experience / opinion about the actual product (material, quality, durability) would be useful.