Churchill Insurance Company Limited

Churchill Insurance Company Limited

Review of "Churchill Insurance Company Limited"

published 24/08/2000 | theforce
Price
Service
Efficiency

"Moving goalposts"

Churchill, like the majority of insurance companies, are guilty of this one. As a driver of 11 years of completely accident, claim and offence free motoring, I am getting sick and tired of paying inflated insurance premiums that do not reflect my skill behind the wheel. I don't speed, drink and drive, use my mobile whilst driving or drive aggressively. So why am I paying high premiums that are calculated on the basis of other idiot drivers who fall into my category. My driving record should speak for itself, especially bearing in mind that my record is questioned at the time of renewal. The insurance company knows I'm not a risk driver. So stop charging me as one. I'm probably one of the safest you will ever insure.

Stop ripping us safe drivers off. We deserve better than this.

• BubbleCat published 23/10/2001
    Ah, but living as we are in the real world, Mart, we all get shafted. That is, unless you are an arsehole as they always seem to get away with it. Marty :(

Product Information : Churchill Insurance Company Limited