Ciao Surveys

Member since : 01/04/2001
Pro gets you money
Cons Take some time

"WHY BOTHER......."

There are loads of internet sites offering you the chance to gain yourself an income for internet usesage and this site, Ciao is no exception…

I have come across many sites offering to pay for you to surf the internet, receive e-mail and of course write opinions.

We all know what Ciao’s about, it’s all about writing opinions on products, so that people who may be thinking of buying that particular product will know exactly what it’s like. So naturally we, the members of this opinion based site Ciao, have the most vast amount of knowledge; unbiest and true of any known product.

So it’s obvious that other companies will want to tap into to this; they want to make there product as best as possible they want your advice of how they can make it there product best……..

This where the ciao serveys/questionairs come in, and the best bit being that if you get offered one and complete it you will get PAYIED!!!!!!!

**HOW OFTEN**

In my experiences questionnaires from Ciao partners don’t tend to come along very often, and also come at unexpected times. I have been a member for some time now and have only seen about two offered to me, the last one being when I was on holiday; when I came back the deadline was missed, a pity.

Questionnaires that are offered to you to be completed are also determined by your personal details. If you are more interested in one certain product than you are more likely to get a questionnaire about that product, and so on.

**HOW MUCH WILL YOU GET PAID**

For completing a survey/questionnaire offered to you, you will be usually paided about £2 or £3, not bad really, seen as it only takes a few minutes to complete. The money goes into your ciao account during the next few days.

**WORTH BOTHERING?**

Unless you haven’t got any time; (Which is why you spend hours, writing and reading opinions on ciao) there is every point in completing the questionnaires; it’s a nice little surprise and a nice little addition to your Ciao account.

**SUMMARY**

What have you got to lose, or more like what have you got to gain?

For only a few minutes, you can make yourself a couple of quid; it couldn’t be better really. Especially if your are just filling out a short questionnaire on products which you are interested in or enjoy. We all want products to be good value for money, and offer a wide range of services, this is the best way to do it; RESEARCH…

• brianlfc published 24/09/2001
    You're lucky James, I have been a member for near on 11 months now and I have yet to receive ANY of these Surveys...Brian
  • Judgee published 24/09/2001
    I have only ever seen one!
  • Clare_1 published 23/09/2001
    Still waiting for my first questionnaire - can't wait for the money to start rolling in. Good op. Thanks. Clare

Product Information : Ciao Surveys