Ciao Surveys

Member since : 17/11/2000
Pro It's totally brilliant
Cons Nothing

"Surveys..."

I'm totally pleased with the service Ciao is now providing. I started using Ciao when it was basic opinions & that was it. Now we have surveys, affliate programs, surveys on the phone, I mean what else can we ask for! After each survey I done I was promptly paid into my account within a few days, can't be bad. I personally think if you want to use a company to make some money & have plenty to say about a variety of products then Ciao is for you.

I used to be dubious about online surveys, opinions, paid to click e mail etc but Ciao has restored all faith in them as they provide a great reference to what you can acheive with doing online work.

• tashat published 30/05/2005
    I'm glad you are enjoying your experience but I feel you do need to include more information such as how regularly you get asked opinions, what the surveys are like and how you can respond to them. If you change your review, please do let me know and I'll be happy to rerate. Thanks. xx
  • just4real published 04/06/2003
    Everyone is saying how much Ciao has developed from the small company it started out as. Well that was before my time. and I would like to know would the money be paid out USA cash or is it in French money or some other denomination? I know this site originates in the UK so that is why I am asknig this question. Thank you.
  • MorganForever published 22/05/2002
    Sorry for the rating, but i need a bit more info, on things like the subjects of the surveys, how much they pay, how long they take, etc. If you edit it, then let me know and I'll re-rate. Good luck!

Product Information : Ciao Surveys