Ciao Surveys

Ciao Surveys

Review of "Ciao Surveys"

published 21/04/2008 | Booyakasha
Member since : 24/06/2007
Pro If you do actually complete a survey, no problems with payment.
Cons Majority of surveys are setup to get enough information without actually paying.

"Ciao gone downhill bigtime"

I hate scams as much as anybody else, and Ciao is clearly becoming a scam site.

Over the last few months I have filled in numerous surveys, some even as long as 5 or 10 minutes, just long enough to get the information they need.
Only to be told I am no longer suitable and will not receive anything for my time and effort.

I have got to the stage now where I no longer respond to the surveys as it is clear what the outcome will be...and to be fair I don't like being taken for a mug, which Ciao are clearly trying to take its members for.

I don't even have a problem with being rejected from a survey, but this should be decided early on within the first set of questions, not after 5 or 10 minutes of answering probably the most relevant questions that they need to know for their research.

The money paid for completing these surveys is nothing special, but to take very personal information, and also waste a good 10 minutes or more of someones time and then try to dodge paying the couple of pence incentive promised is quite a underhanded tactic to say the least.

Until something changes, my advice is to avoid filling in any survey provided by Ciao.

• HotBabes published 22/04/2008
    I think everyone thinks the same as you. It's dreadful what they offer now. x x
  • mtpatton published 21/04/2008
    I think you've about hit the nail on the head there. The surveys used to be better when it was random figures of 67p per survey instead of 10p for wasting alot of time. Good first review
  • Tiny236 published 21/04/2008
    I thought I was the only one having this problem!!!!

Product Information : Ciao Surveys