Ciao Surveys

Ciao Surveys

Review of "Ciao Surveys"

published 04/11/2008 | andysmeth
Member since : 09/12/2007
Pro The more surveys you do, the more you seem to get!
Cons Screen checks saying not eligable

"The survey says....YES!"

I joined Ciao about 2 years ago. I would recommend them to anyone, due to the amount of surveys they send you.
I found at first I didn't get as many sent, but the more I completed the more they sent. Also the surveys sent are worth more.
The good thing is that if you are not eligable for a survey, they put you into a prize draw. I've not heard who wins this though.

Surveys sent are from 10p upwards and time spent on survey ranges too. The only dissapointing thing is that when you recieve a survey for a large amount and then they screen check you and tell you that you are not who they are looking for. If more profile screening was done first then I think that would prevent dissapointment.

I have been paid from Ciao twice now and when you requets your money it can take a bit of time to deposit in your bank. I dont mind however as I dont rely on the money, it's just a nice extra!

So the survey says....YES!

one of the best survey web sites I have used.

• Bollinger28 published 04/11/2008
    I don't bother with them anymore - the rewards are a joke and I've been screened out once too often. There are loads of other much better paying survey sites out there so I use them instead! Lexy

Product Information : Ciao Surveys