09jbooth 3

09jbooth

Add to my Circle of Trust

Subscribe to reviews

About me:

Member since:28.02.2009

Reviews:42

Quote-start

Ciao surveys - earn for doing surveys

Quote-end
15.07.2009

Advantages:
fun surveys, paid for your opinion

Disadvantages:
sometimes surveys pay very little

Recommendable Yes:

11 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
very helpful by (86%):
  1. alfhere
  2. TheHairyGodmother
  3. paulpry118
and 9 other members
helpful by (14%):
  1. Soho_Black
  2. sandemp

View all ratings

The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.

Share this review on Google+

Ciao surveys is a market research company that rewards you for taking part in online research. They reward you for taking part in online surveys. Fo each survey you take part in you receive some money that gets put into your ciao survey account. These type of surveys are really good as you share your opinion and at the same time earn something too. Doing online survey can help with your income which is especially helpful these days with the recession and the credit crunch.

Most people on the internet no about market research companies but they don't believe that you can earn from them or that they aren't real legitimate sites. Ciao surveys is a legitimate site and you can earn money from it. Its not going to make you rich but you do earn and it does pay you.

Ciao surveys is around as companies around the world want to no what normal people (the consumer) think of there product or service they are sellng. They want to no to see if there is anyway they can improve or change there product.

To join ciao surveys go to there website and register. When you register you provide some basic details so they no who you are so they can send you the surveys you are able to take part in. They send you the surveys via your email address. To start a survey on the email there will be a link click on this link and the survey will start. Ciao surveys is free to join.

Each survey differs in the length of time it takes to complete and how much you get for it. Usually the longer the survey the more you are rewarded. There is one big problem is that you sometimes get survey that take 20 minutes long and you only receive 10p for doing so. This is very low for a survey. Ciao surveys is the only survey site I know that will pay you 10p for twenty minute survey. Its very annoying but on the other hand you do get surveys that pay well like I have had surveys that last 15 miutes adn i got paid £1.50. They differ greatly on this site.

Doing online surveys is both fun and rewarding. Its a great way to earn some extra income so if your gonna start you should join a few of them. If you want look back at some of my earlier reviews to see some other sites that you should and should not join.

Overall

Ciao surveys is a good site that pays out once you reach £5 in your account which is a very low payout threshold. They pay directly into your bank account which is one of my favourite things with the site. The only problem with the site is that you receive surveys that pay so little its really annoying.

Rating

7 out of 10
  Write your own review

Share this review on Google+

« Previous review   Next review »

Rate this review »

How helpful would this review be to a person making a buying decision? Rating guidelines

Rate as exceptional

Rate as somewhat helpful

Rate as very helpful

Rate as not helpful

Rate as helpful

Rate as off topic

Write your own review Write a review and you will earn 0.5p per rating if other members rate your review at least helpful. Write a review and you will earn 0.5p per rating if other members rate your review at least helpful.   Report a problem with this review’s content

Comments about this review »

TheHairyGodmother 17.09.2009 20:53

well reviewed

paulpry118 21.07.2009 23:01

They used to be quite good until they were taken ove by greenfield and now about 80% of their surveys offer just 10p, and the other 20% seem to be full even if I click on the email as soon as I receive it, so I now just delete them

gemax2 15.07.2009 21:40

I hate the surveys lol

Add your comment

max. 2000 characters

  Post comment

Product Information »

Product details

Type Reward & Loyalty

Show all Product Information

More reviews »

Review Ratings »

This review of Ciao Surveys has been rated:

"very helpful" by (86%):

  1. alfhere
  2. TheHairyGodmother
  3. paulpry118

and 9 other members

"helpful" by (14%):

  1. Soho_Black
  2. sandemp

The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.



Are you the manufacturer / provider of Ciao Surveys? Click here