Ciao Surveys

Ciao Surveys

Review of "Ciao Surveys"

published 29/08/2009 | yasir14
Member since : 29/08/2009
Good
Pro You get paid, Free cash
Cons Not any that I have in mind

"The Best!!!"

The surveys offered by the ciao website are a great (and probably the best) way of earning FREE money, what else could be an easier way of earning FREE MONEY!!! All of us like to be heard, right? and sometimes its difficult and hard to get your self heard, but not with ciao, and the best part is that YOU get paid to have your voice and your opinion heard!!! Now according to me this service is the best way to make free money because right now I can't think of any other way that's as easy as this. Ratings 10/5. Lol. I personally would like to encourage all of you to start doing these surveys, especially if you want to earn extra cash for FREE!!! I don't know, I'm over the moon about this service and i could write about it all day LOL. All I'm going to encourage you to do all day is: Survey, Surveys, Surveys, on this website of course. If you still have the question 'what is the point' then I'll say 'Come on man it's FREE CASH, FREE CASH. Let me make that clear for you, F R E E C A S H. Hope that helps. LOL. Come on man its every body's dream to become rich, right?

• silverstreak published 29/08/2009
    Well, you could have written about it all day, but you didn't actually say anything.
  • Bollinger28 published 29/08/2009
    It's hardly "FREE CASH", you have to invest a good deal of time, effort and internet use to make any money from Ciao Surveys.....and even then the return from the site is negliable, as they are notorious for screening you out. There are loads of better paying and fairer survey sites out there!
  • sandemp published 29/08/2009
    Tells me virtually nothing. How easy is it to sign up, how often do you get kicked off surveys, how much do they pay, cash out limit, how long does it take to receive money after cashing out?????

Product Information : Ciao Surveys