Ciao Surveys

Ciao Surveys

Review of "Ciao Surveys"

published 16/11/2009 | SunnyBrighton
Member since : 19/02/2004
Pro possibility of actually being paid a fair fee
Cons not at all likely that your time will be rewarded fairly

"Very poor ratio of total time to income"

I've been a member for several years, and at the beginning it was great - I was paid a fair price for the time I spent filling in a variety of surveys.

Now, I've been timing them, and the better paid surveys have me answering questions for anything up to 20 minutes (and I'm a fast typer) when after I've input a lot of information, they end the survey saying I'm not one of their profile group - which could easily have been ascertained in the first couple of minutes. So for no payment at all, they then have a shed-load of information.

If my experience is typical, the prize draw entries are a total waste of time.

So, after all this time, I have decided to no longer participate in ciao surveys.

I would suggest that if you do take part, then with a timer beside you, keep a detailed note of how long you spend answering the questions, including the ones you don't qualify for, and the full total you get paid, daily, weekly or monthly - this will show you that in the majority of cases you will find you are working for pennies, literally.

There are a some other survey organisations out there who are much fairer in their approach, and generally pay a lot more.

Good luck.

• erenthae published 15/01/2010
    I totally agree. more often than not I get put into a sweepstake rather than being paid a measly 5p
  • torriglen published 16/11/2009
    Hi I have been feeling the same, I am no typist it takes me quite a while, its just not worth it when the only ones you are eligible for pay 10p !
  • manlybeach published 16/11/2009
    Couldn't agrre more! It's very rare I get a survey from them that's actually worth doing without being screened out

Product Information : Ciao Surveys