Claire's Accessories (Shop)

Claire's Accessories (Shop)

Review of "Claire's Accessories (Shop)"

published 31/08/2011 | Nevillie
Member since : 23/08/2011
Pro None
Cons Employees should read your own directives to give a unitarian company approach.
Frequency of visit
Layout & presentation
Selection & range
Availability

"Ear Piercing"

My sister wanted her daughter's ears pierced. As she is housebound, I have taken over the legal guardianship for her daughter. Turned up at the Truro outlet and was refused, in any way, to fulfil my little girl's wishes.

Who does the manager think she is, telling me what I can and can't do with my legal charges. I called her a little Hitler but after thinking, Social Services have assessed me and found me suitable, the little girl involved calls me Daddy and the law says I can act as a father.

I think calling Hitler was an understatement. Who the hell does she think she is, when she thinks she knows better than professionally trained people, perhaps Gaddaphi would be a better description.

I thought it was a simple matter, I didn't know I would have such an uphill struggle against a 'jobsworth' full of her own self importance

• pink_champagne published 29/09/2011
    This isn't a review of the store - and to be honest whilst I see your frustration, presumably they have some sort of policy in place which prevented them doing it?
  • noodlebutty published 23/09/2011
    as below
  • TheHairyGodmother published 02/09/2011
    as below

Product Information : Claire's Accessories (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 11/08/2000