Review of "Clairol Herbal Essences"

published 02/02/2009 | saralovesciao
Member since : 26/12/2008
Pro Smells lovely, does what it says
Cons Can't think of any
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"Herbal Essences is a great brand at a great price!"

I've been using Herbal Essences for a while, and I will be continuing to use this brand of shampoo and conditioner, mainly because it does what it's says it will, and the smells are divine. Currently, Herbal Essences are promoting their new, refurbished design, and I have to say I was delighted when I found out you could get a free, re-designed bottle of Herbal Essences along side the original! My opinion of the new design is that it looks sophisticated, professional, and is perfect for first time users - but if you're like me and have been using Herbal Essences with the familiarly known branding for quite a few years, it will take a lot of time getting used to!

Clairol created Herbal Essences in the 1960s, aiming to appeal at people particularly interested in organic buys, especially since the hippy craze started around that time, and people became more aware of what they were using, and making sure it was natural and organic. But, because of its success, an increasing population of non-organic buyers started using these products. Whether or not these shampoo and conditioners are completely organic anymore, I don't know, but what I can tell you is I certainly feel the product is natural and inartificial and is worth buying.

They come in different categories of essences, such as herbs and botanicals, rainforest flowers and fruit fusions, and also are grouped depending on what purpose it supplies for your hair, to restore it to its full potential. The different hair types are dry/damaged, normal to oily, coloured and herbal essence manages to provide shampoos and conditioner in order to aid you when washing your hair, and making it look the best it possibly can.

You can buy herbal essences in supermarkets, and shops such as Boots and Superdrug, for around £1.50, unless they are holding a special offer, such as 'buy one get one free' which I've personally come across. If you're considering Herbal Essences to be a shampoo and conditioner you'll use, you can at least go on http://www.herbal-essences.co.uk/ and order a free sample, so you can have a feel of what it's like. I definitely recommend you buy this, as it's one of the most reliable hair product brands, and there is an array of essences you can choose from. Hope you make the right choice!

Posted on Dooyoo, Saralovesyou