Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

The indispensable hand and nail treatment cream formulated to preserve the smooth, supple appearance of hands. Use in the morning, evening, or at

Review of "Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream"

published 12/04/2011 | Sunnysmiles
Member since : 22/07/2005
Break time over , back to do some more reviews, I forgot how much I enjoyed it here
Pro works perfectly
Cons runs out quickly with regular use
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?
How does it affect your skin?

"Soft hands strong nails"

I buy most of my beauty products online as I live rurally and find it hard to get to town and like the packages coming through the door too. I buy a lot of my things from salonskincare.co.uk as my youngest daughter went to a beauty acadamy when she finished school and trained in beauty therapy, this was one of the sites recommended for it's prices and this is where I got my Clarins Hand And Nail Treatment Cream from which I paid £15 for.

As you get older you find that even though people say you look young for your age it's the hands that really give the age away, getting age spots and loose skin on the hands gives any girls age away so it's important to try and keep the hands and nails looking good and healthy.
This hand and nail cream is really good for this.

The tube you get contains the handcream which is a creamy white colour and nice and thick not runny and the hands seem to drink it in fast, as it absorbs nicely and doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky or greasy.
You only need a little of the hand and nail cream for it to be effective which is good as the tube is only a 30ml tube and doesn't last long if you use it everyday. I have to replace mine every three or four weeks, but you can't put a price on nice looking hands especially at my age.

When you apply the hand and nail cream you can gently massage the cream into the hands and nails, this softens the skin at the end of the fingetnails so that you can push it back to show off the cuticles, this can be hard work if you have to do it by hand but it's very theraputical if your just having a pamper day and you can get nail tools to do this job for you.

I like this cream as it softens the skin and leaves the hands feeling soft, it's especially good to use after you have had your hands in water for too long when your washing up or if you have to go out in the wind it will protect the skin from drying out.
It has rich ingredients of shea butter, sesame oil, Japanese mulberry extract, condurango bark extract and myrrh extract which all help to strengthen nails, stop the skin drying out and softening the skin. It also boasts that it stops the signs of aging spots but personally I don't think there's anything that can take these away or stop them and the person who invents something to get rid of them will make a million.

I am happy to recommend this to you as it's a reasonanable price, is always available online and the end results on the skin are brilliant.

• MrBrightside1987 published 13/04/2011