Clarins Multi Active Day Cream All Skin Types

Review of "Clarins Multi Active Day Cream All Skin Types"

published 29/09/2017 | siberian-queen
Member since : 15/04/2011
Aiming to be a bit more active on here now my uni course is done :0
Pro nice scent and texture
Cons price
How easily is it absorbed?

"Clarins Multi-active day cream"

Clarins Multi Active Day Cream All Skin Types

Clarins Multi-active day cream SPF20 is a cream that Clarins say is a kind of jack of all trades, a good cream with the ability to hydrate, aid fine lines and protect against the sun. What’s not to love about that?

The cream is a fairly thick cream and feels like a quality one from the moment you try it. It has a slight sheen to it when applied but nothing that stays on the skin.
To use just apply a small amount to a clean face and blend into the skin until disappeared.

The scent is fresh and clean but no particular scent that I can identify. Clarins do have a way of making their products smell divine.

The cream usually comes in a thick glass jar of high quality and typical Clarins style of simplicity. My picture is of one of the sample s I received.

Suitable for all skin types.

*****WRINKLES AND CRINKLES*****

The cream is for fine lines and wrinkles and sets its sights on the first signs of them as a marketing tool. They tend to give an age bracket of around 30-40 on the website, which is quite wide however, I think wrinkles appear when they feel like it and it has a lot to do with your DNA and lifestyle, rather than a set age particularly. If I had to put an age on it I would recommend it to early 30 ear olds.
In the respect of my face I am not convinced it made a great difference to be honest, but the hydration helped around the eyes and so from that point it does somewhat.

*****HYDRATED*****

The cream I can say hydrated my skin well with out it being to oily or greasy, giving a semi matte appearance when allowed to soak in adequately.
With this it did give my skin a little glow or “radiance” as Clarin’s put it, which is nice especially in the morning when you get up, it starts the day off well!

*****OUTSIDE ELIMENTS*****

The cream has a sun factor of 20 protection in it. This is good for me as I do spend a fair amount of time outside but am pretty disastrous when it comes to applying sun cream on my face unless it’s very hot.

The cream also has anti pollution additives to combat the harsh weather and day-to-day irritants in the air. I really like the sound of this and although hard to tell if they really are working, my skin feels healthy and that’s what matters.

*****PRICE AND WHERE TO BUY? *****

Although Clarins are in the higher end bracket of cosmetics what I do like is that if you buy from their website, you can wait for deals when there is a free gift, plus you get samples and these are usually good size miniatures not just sachets like some other companies.

www.clarins.co.uk

That said £42 for a jar of 50mls is a lot of money and so I would try before you buy and ask a counter for a sample.

*****OVERALL*****

It is a good cream and does what it says on the tin.

Review maybe posted on other review sites under the same username Siberian-queen©

• euphie published 16/10/2017
    vh :o)
  • Secre published 11/10/2017
    VH
  • Mickie26 published 06/10/2017
    useful review.

Product Information : Clarins Multi Active Day Cream All Skin Types

Clarins Multi Active Day Cream, fight the first signs of ageing with this complete time-released moisturiser that regulates daily stresses responsible for premature ageing.

Manufacturer: Clarins

Genre: Cream

Long Name: Multi Active Day Cream, Multi Active Day Cream Protection Plus All Skin, Multi Active Day Cream Protection Plus For All Skin Types, Multi-Active Day Cream All Skin Types, Protection Plus Multi Active Day Cream, Protection Plus Multi-Active Day Cream For All Skin Types, Protection Plus Multi-Active Day Cream for All Skins

Type: Face Cream / Treatment, Cream / Treatment, Sun Protection