Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 (Oily Skin)

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 (Oily Skin)

Review of "Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 (Oily Skin)"

published 19/12/2008 | bubjazten
Member since : 19/12/2008
Pro It unclogs pores very well
Cons Stings
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Takes some getting used to"

I have to admit that I've had this product on my shelf for a few years and shyed away from it as it was quite painful to use. It does sting, and can dehydrate your skin a littel bit. My skin would feel tight but smooth after use. I didn't use it regularly because of this. Then one evening, fed up with not being able to shift my foundation, I put some Clarifying Lotion 3 on some cotton wool and for want of a better word started to gently rub my face with it. It seemed to unclog my pores instantly. Icontiued this for a week or so and found my skin tone and texture improved, blemishes cleared and pores refine. I feel on top of my skin care now and use it once a day (twice is too often I find), in the evening to get rid of the last traces of make up from my pores. I would recommend this ONLY to people with the OILIEST skins as it is heavy duty and would be to harsh for most.

• Expired-Account published 19/12/2008
    Sounds good, but not the sort of product I would use and Clinique is just too expensive for me

Product Information : Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 (Oily Skin)

Spend over £25 and get a free £25 cosmetics pack and free delivery. For oily skin. Sweeps away dead surface skin cells. Skin appears smoother, softer, with more light-reflecting qualities. Allows more effective moisturisation, makeup goes on more smoothly and stays on longer. Provides a cool, refreshing feeling. Contains salicylic acid, a proven exfoliating agent, which helps remove dead skin and speed the natural renewal of skin cells. Creates smoother, cleaner, healthier-looking skin; helps control oily skin problems such as blackheads and whiteheads. Clinically formulated to be safe and effective with a proven track record.

Long Name: Clarifying Lotion 3 (Oily Skin)

Type: Cleanser / Exfoliator