Clinique Even Better Make-up SPF 15

Clinique Even Better Make-up SPF 15

Foundation, All Purpose Make-up

Review of "Clinique Even Better Make-up SPF 15"

published 31/05/2010 | ddav330
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Doesnt irriate the skin, fades uneven patches, good coverage, spf 15, good value
Cons none

"fabulous "smart" foundation"

Suffering for a multitude of skin problems; hyperpigmentation, uneven patches, ezcema, dryness in places, oilyness in places, I have really struggled to find a product that can help with them all, without forking out on a mulitude of products from different brands. A friend of mine introduced me to "Even better", and I must say in my opinion it is somehat of a miracle product. After 4 weeks my uneven patches began to disappear, it didnt irritate my ezcema, and my skin was kept fairly under control, the coverage was also really good and I find I can now vary the coverage as I wish , from heavy to sparse. in addition to this it also has an spf 15 and minerals. I beleive that the price justifies the product as it has lasted me a while and I have ultimately now saved money.

• kevin121 published 31/05/2010
    sorry I can't rate this any higher, but there isn't really enough ingo here for me. If you add more, let me know and I'll take another look for you.