Clinique Even Better Make-up SPF 15

Clinique Even Better Make-up SPF 15

Foundation, All Purpose Make-up

Review of "Clinique Even Better Make-up SPF 15"

published 25/09/2014 | Dav88
Member since : 24/09/2014
27 year old real estate professional residing in the Philippines
Pro Super-light, perfectly blends in, silky smooth, cheap
Cons Small 30ml bottle only
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"My skin just got "even better" - Clinique Even Better Foundation"

Compact plastic bottle

Compact plastic bottle

I have combination skin and rarely use foundation however I have always enjoyed Clinique's products and wanted to get a foundation that would not clog my skin and allow it to breathe.

Clinique Even Better is a super light liquid foundation that feels silky and beautifully blends into your skin. The shade I was recommended is 64 Cream Beige which I thought was a bit, well, beigey, but my best friend reassured me that it looked perfect.

I think she was right as I am extremely pleased with this product. It quickly blends in with a strokes of the brush and it's impossible to tell that I'm wearing foundation. It feels nice and smooth and gives my face a brighter, healthier look which lasts all day and easily comes off when you want it to. It evens out the skin tone, toning down redness and apparently treats it as well so a great product to keep using in the long run.

It comes in a plastic bottle that contains 30ml which is a bit less than I was hoping to get but you only really need a few drops to cover the entire face - and cover it does! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone looking for full coverage because that's not what it offers, it offers light to moderate cover and is suitable for those who want their skin to look a bit more even and smoother.

This product cost me 1,850 Philippine Peso (£25.35p) in Manila and it's sold for £24.50 in the UK which is a very very reasonable price for such a fantastic product. Then again, Clinique have always kept their prices lower than their competitors so I plan on taking advantage of this situation for as long as I can!

• Dav88 published 28/09/2014
    Hi everyone, thank you!
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 27/09/2014
    Welcome to Ciao!
  • RICHADA published 26/09/2014
    Hello and welcome to Ciao. A very good first review here. R.