Clinique Stay-Matte Oil Blotting Sheets

Clinique Stay-Matte Oil Blotting Sheets

Oil Blotting Paper

Review of "Clinique Stay-Matte Oil Blotting Sheets"

published 24/11/2007 | Sarahhhx
Member since : 07/07/2007
Pro Nothing
Cons Removes make-up
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Clinique oil blotting sheets"

I paid £7.50 for the "Clinique Stay- Matte Oil Blotting Sheets"
It includes 50 sheets.
You're supposed to remove one sheet from the packaging and Blot the sheet against skin in oily areas.
For this product I'm going to tell you the disadvantages of buying the sheets, because I honestly don't think there are any advantages.

Disadvantages:
It removes your make-up, I applied the sheet onto my t-zone (my nose) and it removed my foundation when it actually says on the packaging that it wouldn't remove make-up.

The packaging!
Where do I begin? For a start the sheets are the same size as the packaging they come in, so if you happened to pull out too many sheets you can't put them back in the envelope because it's too small.

Secondly, Clinique have used cardboard to package the sheets?
I'd of though clinque, a well known leading make-up brand could have thought of something a little better then using cardboard to put blotting sheets in.

Mac actually sells blotting compacts I think clinque should have done something similar to be honest.

The cardboards bound to get damaged after so long if it's in your bag, so it's going to look like a right mess.

I expected the oil blotting sheets to be amazing as I've bough clinque products before and I've being truly satisfied with them.
I think clinque could of tried a little harder on this product, I defiantly would recommend any of there other products such as the wonderful skin care range they have to offer but I'm afraid this product didn't satisfy my needs what so

• techno_man_37 published 24/11/2007
    great review, stay away from these!!
  • monkpunkgaming published 24/11/2007
    Sounds good. To-the-point.
  • salem_witch published 24/11/2007
    Expensive bits of paper! Years ago I bought some of these from the Body Shop and they were no good either.