Club Hotel, Tiberias

Club Hotel, Tiberias

Hotel - Ahad Ha'am Street, Tiberias - 307 Rooms

Review of "Club Hotel, Tiberias"

published 16/03/2011 | folderdrunker
Member since : 16/03/2011
Pro location, food and service
Cons expencive
Quality of Rooms
Standard of Service
Quality of Food & Drink
Cleanliness

"Has a very good location!!!"

Hi everybody!

First of all I truthfully recommend visiting Israel!! It is a multicultural country that offers exceptional sites and attractions.

I have been living in a Kibbutz named Degania in the last 2 years, which is 7 minutes from Tiberias. Before I moved to my current apartment I stayed at the "Club Hotel".
Surely the location of the hotel is outstanding, actually on the beach of our beautiful Kineret ( which is the largest sweet water lake in Israel ). Further more, if you drive 10 minutes north t you will encounter the most attractive Christan site in Israel "The Yardenit".
In addition to the excellent location of the hotel, i think that most of the hotels in Israel are very clean and neat. The room service, in my opinion, was kind and nice , they came to clean the room in comfortable hours and gave us towels, soups and shampoo.

In my opinion, the breakfast was rich with fruits, cream cheese, excellent Cotege cheese, egg's ,and Varity of hot and cold drinks.

I didn't use the gym or the sauna , but the pool, to me, was very big, clean and fun just to relax at., and the waitress were very kind and cooperative.

Overall, In my point of view , it was a joyous time , I really enjoyed my staying , especially because of it's location, and closeness to many trips in the area of Ramat Ha Golan.

If anyone has more questions, you are welcome to ask!

• TheHairyGodmother published 17/03/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.