Colgate Total Advanced Clean Toothpaste

Colgate Total Advanced Clean Toothpaste

Review of "Colgate Total Advanced Clean Toothpaste"

published 12/03/2012 | Spottydog11
Member since : 07/09/2007
Reviews : 1977
Pro Nice and fresh, original toothpaste
Cons None
How do you like the taste?
Whitening effect

"Total advanced toothpaste"

Sometimes its just nice to use a basic, normal toothpaste. Nowadays you can get toothpaste with crystals in it, breath strips, in gel form, or in foam form but sometimes I like just a regular old fashioned toothpaste. That's why this Colgate total advanced toothpaste is so great. Colgate dates back well over 200 years and as such they're had a long time to perfect their products. I think most people associate the name Colgate with toothpaste and I have always found them to be a very well respected company and one that produces really good products. You always know that when you buy Colgate toothpaste you are guaranteed a quality product that will treat your teeth well.

This toothpaste is in the original mint flavour and it says on the tube that it offers complete non-stop 12 hour protection. What I like about this paste is that it is jus that, a pure white paste with no gimmicks in in, just smooth, nice tasting mint toothpaste. The toothpaste comes in a tube with a flip top cap so when you squeeze it out you can get right to the end of the tube and can get all of the toothpaste out which is nice. The paste is fairly thick and clings onto your toothbrush when you add the amount you need. It's not too overpowering and minty, it's just right in my opinion. The taste of the mint is lovely and fresh and after using this toothpaste my mouth always feels nice and fresh and clean. In fact this is one of the things that Colgate actually say this toothpaste does well, giving you nice fresh breath.

Colgate say by using this toothpaste you are taking better care of your mouth. They have a new formula which has an advanced germ fighting system that adheres to your mouth to help fight plaque and gum problems non-stop for 12 hours. I probably can't comment on the 12 hours as I tend to brush my teeth three times a day, first thing in the morning, then after my lunch and in the evening before I go to bed so I never go longer than say 5 hours brushing my teeth but in that time I always feel like my teeth are nice and clean until I eat again.

Colgate total advanced will also help you with cavities, gum problems, plaque, tartar, sensitive teeth and will strengthen enamel. It also says that it will bring out the natural whiteness in your teeth. My teeth are not amazingly white but this toothpaste used in conjunction with my electric toothbrush I think has helped to brighten my teeth a little bit which is nice. All in all a nice toothpaste that I recommend.

offers "Colgate Total Advanced Clean Toothpaste"