Collect+

Collect+

Review of "Collect+"

published 04/05/2012 | HuttonFrank
Member since : 16/01/2003
Good
Pro Low price. Tracking and insurance included. You can contact them by phone.
Cons I've Only sent 2 parcels. One was OK, but the other one took 10 days. No free next parcel.

"Could do better. Shops need training."

I sent 2 parcels to eBay buyers. One got there within the promised 5 days, but the other got to the destination shop in time, but before they told me and the buyer to collect it, the shop keeper sent it back again! So it took 10 days.
Collect+ sent me an e-mail which said: ... we're so confident your parcel will be delivered in 3–5 working days that, if it does take longer than 5 working days to arrive, we'll email you a promotion code so you can send your next one free.
When I rang up over a month later to ask where is my e-mail they said "Oh you have to ring to claim it within a month"
Not sure whether to use them again or not. I hope they get their act together, because it could be good. I've said I wouldn't recommend to a friend, because you can't reccomend things unless you are positive they are good! If you do use them and have a late delivery, make sure you claim your Free next parcel, promptly! I put a Satisfactory rating *** because my customers didn't complain and I have had plenty of trouble with Royal Mail, even Recorded Delivery.

offers "Collect+"