Comfort's Refresh

Comfort's Refresh

Fabric Spray

Review of "Comfort's Refresh"

published 15/05/2003 | micjb
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro better than febreeze
Cons non that i can think of
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"freshen your whole house for 88p"

I always used to buy Febreeze, but I know it didnt work that well, and the only reaso I bought it was for a quick way to freshen clothes that are not dirty, just smell of smoke.

I do not smoke by the way, but after a 15 minute visit to my uncle's house, I stink!

I was in the city centre, and decided to buy some. But Tesco didn't have any, (I was kind of expecting that)so I went to John Lewis, and they had this, wich is so much cheaper than Febreeze, so I decided to give it a try.

---PRICE AND QUANTITY---

This was 88p for 300ml. This is excellent value for money. And I think that this price is even lower in the supermarkets.

---WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?---

The bottle is round and is transparent at the top.
At the bottom of the bottle, it is blue with a cloud design on it. There are four small pictures, of water, a flower, some grass, and two people arranged in a square about half way down the container.

At the top, it says in blue letters, 'refresh'
and in blue letters at the bottom it says 'Comfort CLOTHES CARE'. In the middle in small lettering it says 'puts freshness into clothes'.

I think the design is quite pleasant.

---WHAT CAN IT BE USED FOR?---

You can use this on anything apart from leather or suede. I usually use this on bedding, clothes, mattresses, the cat, no only messing but it is nearly as versatile as that, though!

---HOW EASY IS IT TO USE?---

Very. Spray evenly onto fabric from a distance of 30cm.

This is so easy, quick and convenient.

---THE SMELL, AND HOW LONG IT LASTS---

The smell of this product is really hard to describe so Im going to say fabric conditioner. This is the closest thing I can think of.

The smell lasts around 5 days, which really is excellent, I think, compared to febreeze.
I freshened my whole mattress, both sides and it only used up 1/4 of the bottle, thats only 22p!(as im allergic to the smell of dust. dont get any funny ideas!)

It is amazing value for money.

---OTHER INFO---

On fabrics that may waterspot, such as silk, test on an icospicuous area first, just to make sure!

This product has been approved by the Woolmark Company, when used as directed.

Lever careline: 0800 776647

hope you fid this useful, please comment and rate

thanks for reading, mike:-)

• Linkson83 published 06/02/2004
    I'm definately going to buy this instead of febreeze. I was quite happy with febreeze but for only 88p you've convinced me!
  • juicyfruit1961 published 22/05/2003
    I'll have to look out for this Julie x
  • Nomes published 19/05/2003
    The thing about febreze, is that it smells so obviously like febreze! Sometimes you don't want everyone to know you couldn't be bothered to wash your clothes! (not from personal experience, obviously!!) Good op :)