Computeach

Computeach

Review of "Computeach"

published 16/10/2007 | pehorts
Member since : 04/01/2006
Pro gaining knowledge and certifications, excellent carears service
Cons high price

"expert training from computer experts."

I signed up with computeach for the MCDBA course back in january 2007.
the sales man did not give the hard sell, he just explained the facts of the courses on offer, although the estimated salary's did seem to be high, I did some research and found the quoted salaries were correct but you do need the qualifications and experience. however computeach do have their own carears department which do look for and help you find work in the I.T. industry.
the price was a whopping £5000. which I opted to pay using the buy now pay in 12 monts option.
up to now I have passed an online mock exam for ic3 (which is a basic computing course similar to the ecdl) and am now qualified as a microsoft certified professional after passing my first part of the MCDST course. Now I am almost ready to take the second part which will have me qualify as a microsoft certified desk top support technician.
on each part of my course my study materials have been delivered on time, although I have had to do some extra research at times to gain information for subjects not covered fully in the course books but the research options and techniques are covered as these are skills required if I were to get a job as a desk top support technician.
the tutors are usually available when you phone, as long as you phone during office hours. there are a couple of times a week when they are available on the website chat area after office hours where you can discuss your training and any subjects you are struggling with.
the instructors can also be contacted by email bit can be a bit slow to respond, especially during busy times.
the exams are all taken in the training centre in dudley.
the training centre is well equipped, clean and easy to get to from dudley.
the instructors are all experienced and very knowledgable in thier fields and willing to do what they can to help you pass your exams.
all in all the computeach has been a good experience for me and well worth the money.
I have learned a lot up to now and have a lot more to learn.
I have already made a bit of money from my knowledge by helping friends, neighbours and family members set up and troublehoot thier pc's.

An update on my progress.
I have how passed 2 exams and qualified as a microsoft certified desktop support technician and well on my way to becoming a server 2003 administrator. After my next exam I will start to study for the database administrators job that is my ultimate target.
all the way through this process computeach have been brilliant, the instructors are very knowledgable and willing to go that extra mile to help you pass your exams. The other students are great and always ready to help their fellow students and pass on tips and help with study materials if needed.
all in all the computeach experience has, so far been a very pleasant, enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
I am now about to sit my 4th exam (only 2 more now), and still getting excellent service and advice from the trainers.
taking the course has been a good move, I have made new friends as well as becoming the computer expert to my family and friends.

• deborah2709 published 16/10/2007
    Nice review and good luck with your next exam.
  • karimkha published 16/10/2007