Computeach

Computeach

Review of "Computeach"

published 28/07/2010 | rs1981
Member since : 27/07/2010
Pro if you have money to waste and you can learn so much info with no help
Cons price support scam artists be aware of the 7 day cancel period they do not tell you about

"DO NOT JOIN COMPUTEACH SCAM ARTIST"S."

Just a quick review of computeach.
do not join them i am a student at present signed up on 09/04/2010.
had my terms sent to me on the 12/04/2010 by email when i was told they was being sent by post.
they arrived 3 weeks later by post ive got to pay1600 pound for the a+ course and have been sent two books.
you get a 7 day cancel period from when you enroll.
they dont make you clear about this as you can see when my terms arrived i was already into the cancel period by 3 days.
anyway when i joined on the 9th i had to wait 7 days for my books to arrive,
that was fine was so excited about learning something new to help me get a new career so i waited and waited and waited,
until the next payment was due 4 weeks later paid the next payment waited another 2 weeks for the books to arrive then started my course.
i want to leave this compuscam company now but they say if i leave i will still have to pay for the next ten months ive got left on my contract.
if i quit i still have to pay because im not in the 7 day cancel period,
and that is long enough to no if its the course i want to be on.
even though i could not even look at my books for 6 weeks,
and two payments later that they still had from me.
computeach in my honest opinion should be shut down there online learning programme and mock test that i scored 100 percent in,
did not get me no where near ready for my exam that i failed.
i would advise any one who is thinking of going with this overpriced hook you in for your money company.
go with your local college they need to be shut down.
please stay away they have took some people,
honest hardworking trying to better there lifes for sums of money up to 11 thousand pounds.
just google computeach and you will see rank 4 computeach complaints says it all.

This review was read 2041 times and was rated at

• dynamicnurse published 28/07/2010
    NH as a review that is written in one long sentence with no punctuation at all makes it harder for the reader to read so go back through it and change it so that it is then easier for us to follow and so that you can then get a lot higher rates.

Product Information : Computeach