Computer Planet

Computer Planet

Computers & Electronics

Review of "Computer Planet"

published 01/04/2012 | dustin69
Member since : 01/04/2012
Pro Suit my needs
Cons Basically nothing everything is cool with them
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"The best pc I had"

I already have computer but need to upgrade. My computer before is not suit in my needs anymore. It is has very poor specifications. I am not really interested on it. I want something new, a new computer that will give me the best experience when playing games, surfing online and many more. Well, basically a computer that can help do all the new stuff that I am doing and will try to do in the future. To make the story short, I looked for a computer store online because it is easy for me to purchase. I do not need to travel anywhere else. After few hours and days of searching and investigating, I decided to buy to this company because they have good reviews. When I finally received the item, the good reviews they had is true. I am now using my new pc and I like it so much. The best!

• catsholiday published 01/04/2012
    This is meant to be a review about the company and it tells me nothing
  • AnneLorraine1 published 01/04/2012
    as below
  • kevin121 published 01/04/2012
    A strange use of the English language here, together with what amounts to a very generic review means I can't rate this any higher.