Corona Extra

Review of "Corona Extra"

published 07/04/2003 | barnstorm
Member since : 02/04/2003
Pro Wonderfully thirst Quenching
Cons Can be impossible to refuse another

"THE lager to drink"

I admit without hesitation that when I drink lager, this is my first choice when its available so I'm afraid that this may not be the most balanced opinion on Ciao.
Corona Extra is available from bars priced at around £2.50 per 330mt bottle. The bottle itself is transparent with an etched on white label and the brand name is then painted on to this in blue.
Whilst I find most Budweiser to be basically horrible and Becks is a bit hoppy for my taste, Corona has a verry mild, almost Shandy like taste (although it is 4.6% alcohol) hence the reason why it is hard not to drink loads. This drink should be served with a slice of lime in the mouth of the bottle which makes it even tastier and smoother to drink. (Almost like Lager and lime but with more of a natural taste due to the lack of a synthetically strong, tasting cordial.
Its ideal lager drinking weather at the minute so go out and get yourself a bottle of Corona. I defy you to stop at one!

This review was read 2065 times and was rated at

• Gryffindor published 11/04/2003
    Sorry mate but you can give me a bottle of bud any day!
  • CareBear published 07/04/2003
    I too love Corona although find it is not that widely available! CBx
  • magicloudz published 07/04/2003