Review of "Corsodyl Mouthwash"

published 12/02/2012 | dobbysmum
Member since : 22/09/2011
Please do not thank me personally for the Es; if I have given you an E then I have most certainly enjoyed your review x
Pro Sorts out various mouth ailments
Cons Tastes foul
Price
Taste
Improvement on Teeth Condition

"For poorly teeth and gums"

As I get older I occasionally suffer from bleeding gums. I thought it was because I over brush them but when I visited my dentist he told me that it could be gum disease and I should start looking after my teeth more as I did not want to end up like my mother and need dentures! In fear I bought some Corsodyl on his recommendation.

==Price==

These bottles last a good while so do not worry about the price. It is worth it. The bottle costs £4.00 and for that you get 200ml of liquid.

==Description==

The mouthwash comes in a bottle with a child protection safety cap. You only need a mouthful of the liquid. The liquid is clear but it smells and tastes strong. It tastes like minty detergent. Which is really strong and it feels like it is burning. It smells really medicated.

==Results==
To use the mouthwash, you need to swill a good capful around your mouth. I can only do this for 20-30 seconds as like I said above, it feels like it burns. This mouthwash is designed to combat gum disease and gingivitis and once the ailment is gone, you can revert back to normal cheaper mouthwash. This is what I do anyway. This product has been really successful in my household and both my husband and I have used it. Although I still get the odd bout of bleeding gums on the whole the problem has got much better and less frequent. My mouth feels cleaner and fresher, which is a lovely feeling. I hate the taste of this product but sometimes we have to put up with horrible medicines because they work! I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to combat mouth problems. My husband swears that gargling with this stuff helped him clear up a throat infection but I am not too sure about that. However, for gum disease then definitely go ahead and buy a bottle.

• catsholiday published 12/02/2012
    This is good stuff but tastes foul

offers "Corsodyl Mouthwash"