Countrywide Property Lawyers

Countrywide Property Lawyers

Review of "Countrywide Property Lawyers"

published 21/03/2006 | BeakyBrown
Member since : 21/03/2006
Pro None whatsoever
Cons Painfully slow, terrible communication

"Selling through countrywide? Doomed!"

I am in the process of selling my house through Bridgfords Countrywide.

We are due to move into a vacant property. Our buyer is a first time buyer. Probably one of the shortest chains going.

On making the offer our buyer was encouraged by Bridgfords to go with Countrywide Property Lawyers, as they were quick and efficient . They lied. Twice.

Firstly, the work was outsourtced to Fennemores, a firm 150 miles away.

Secondly, they were neither quick nor efficient.

They have held up our sale 5 weeks now. They cannot explain why they havent been able to exchange.

If you are selling through Bridgfords, first of all think again. My branch in Disley suffered high staff turnover and seemed unable to pick up the phone. Secondly demand that they dont sell your property to your buyer using Countrywide Property Lawyers.

• koshkha published 04/07/2006
    Not another whinge about this blessed company from a reviewer who never comes back again. I've read them all and I still no very little about what the company is supposed to do, where they have offices or anything I could consider even slightly useful.
  • fabulous_girl published 22/03/2006
    Welcome to ciao, this is a bit more of a complaint than a review, u need to explain more about the compnay before luanching into your complaint. I am still not sure what they do or how they operate x
  • Bigbaz published 21/03/2006
    While I understand your anger and frustration I have to say that this is not a review, more a complaint justified as it may be. Perhaps it would be better served in the buyer beware category.

Product Information : Countrywide Property Lawyers