Coventry Building Society

Coventry Building Society

Review of "Coventry Building Society"

published 07/11/2004 | pmcg01
Member since : 07/11/2004
Pro A mutual with good customer care
Cons No branches near me

"Efficient customer service"

I have a basic internet savings account, and I have been impressed with what I have experienced so far.

The customer service is very good and very prompt.

When I completed an application it was very simple and when I posted documents on a Sunday, they were back in my hand on the Tuesday - so credit to Royal Maill too.

Whenever I have had the need to call I have spoken to a helpful person.

I fund my account by a regular direct debit, tbough due to them changing some procedures I don't think I can increase this now - can't remember why and could be wrong. Anyway I also have a cash card that can be used in any LINK ATM which is handy for immediate withdrawals as there is no Scottish branches.

You can also deposit and withdraw via their website, which is simple, but clear and efficient., allowing you to do everything.

Statements for my account is every six months and they too are clear and simple.

Interest can be paid to your account or another nominated account. It is not the best but is not the worst either, and for an instant access account you can not really complain.

• NURSE_BETTY published 07/11/2004
    not quite sure this would be fro me... but sounds good for you!!! mair x
  • mmpr published 07/11/2004
    There are so many Building Societies and Banks to choose from. I'm glad you've found one that works for you. ~ Mark

Product Information : Coventry Building Society