Review of "Crocus.co.uk"

published 22/03/2001 | sylviann
Member since : 04/03/2001
Pro Easy to use, strong plants, good prices, personal delivery (depends on area), aftersales service
Cons None

"Excellent choice and service"

I am very impressed with the crocus website. My parents anniversary was upon me and I decided to look for some plants, this website gave me all the information I needed to choose suitable plants for their garden. I chose plants that were in-stock and completed the order filling in the address and special information to make sure this could be found. There was also an opportunity to add a greeting for the gift delivery. If I had wanted there was a wrapping option.

I was surprised to receive a call 3 days later from Nigel the Crocus driver checking where the plants should be left as there was no-one home, this was excellent customer service.

Feedback from Mum: she had been home and caught the driver as he was unloading, he kindly moved the plants where requested and was so polite.

I am now receiving emails with supporting information about the plants I ordered with care instructions, even how to get rid of slugs humanely.

The option to pay an small extra fee for the driver to plant as well as deliver is an excellent service, all the drivers are plantsmen and understand the plant and its needs, recommending a suitable site and aftercare.

Great for gifts and for your own garden, especially those who don't have green fingers and still want a well cared for garden.

Well worth a visit.

• Dizz published 22/03/2001
    Thanks for pointing this out. We've got a huge garden but no idea what to put in it so this will be really handy!
  • ANNJSEC published 22/03/2001