Crocus.co.uk

Review of "Crocus.co.uk"

published 01/08/2011 | Stefka1
Member since : 01/08/2011
Satisfactory
Pro Range of products is good
Cons Quality of plants has gone downhill very badly, and customer service is indifferent
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Crocus quality and service has gone downhill"

I've been a loyal and regular customer of Crocus.co.uk for about six years and in the last 12 months or so I've seen it go downhill. It's been incredibly disappointing but on at least three occasions in the last five that I've purchased plants from them, the quality of these plants has been far below even an average standard - and not at all what I would expect from Crocus.
Their customer service response to me has also declined each time - they were extremely helpful, apologetic and accommodating the first time but when I unfortunately had to contact them last month to enquire about the frankly ludicrously ill looking, stunted plants they'd sent me, they were slow to respond, complacent and didn't even acknowledge that these were substandard goods that would not pass even a basic 'quality control test' .
I am now completely reticent about the prospect of using them again for my plant buying as I simply don't know what to expect. This isn't good enough from a premium plant service. Such a shame as they used to be fantastic and I was a big fan, but no longer...

• cha97michelle published 02/08/2011
    While your continued poor service is good to know, you are reviewing a website, so as such you need to include some information about the actual website and its use to be more useful to me.