Crone Corkhill Recruitment

Crone Corkhill Recruitment

Review of "Crone Corkhill Recruitment"

published 28/04/2012 | trae26
Member since : 28/04/2012
Pro Clean offices,
Cons Rude, unhelpful, demeaning, dispicable behaivour
Quality/Suitability of job offers
Office personnel/Consultants
Consultant feedback time
Range of prospective employers

"Dispicable"

I have used them since 1999 without a hitch, and recently went in to update my details, re-register. Firstly they treated me as though I had never been there before and got me to fill in the mountain of paperwork, of which no other agents have as much. They then went on to test every aspect of my skill-set. I felt really disappointed - they had placed me many times in full time work, the last of which was 4 years.

But I still had to do the typing tests! I still had to prove myself. When I got to see Faye Tracey the appointed agent dealing with my profession, she ran through my cv asking me things that were already in black and white showing on the cv. I had to point these out to her to save her writing them down again on my cv. I told her I had been working through them since 1999, and asked if they had any record of me and my reputation. She said there was no record of me whatsoever and that I had to be treated as a new applicant. I said I understood I needed to update my details.

I expressed how upsetting this was for me, that after all the years of coming back to them, there was no appreciation or acknowledgement. She then said she found me to be rather "hostile". I was gobsmacked! How rude of her to call me hostile to my face while I'm registering with them after they have admittedly said they have no record of me in all the 12 years. Then a week went by and the other department got hold of me to send me for testing which then if passed, leads on to a first interview. I attended, aced the tests but it took them another week to give me any feed back. I rang asking for any updates daily but they said they had not heard anything from the client.

Then last night I get an email from another person I have not met from Crone Corkill saying I passed the test well, but because of my hostile behaivour towards the client, they can no longer represent me as my agent! OMG

Least to say I have taken legal advice to this end and will definitely post the outcome. Faye Tracey obviously has a problem with me, and because of her disliking me she has now jeapordised my employment opportunities and I'm sorry, but agents like her cannot be allowed to get away with this treatment of applicants!

I would not recommend Crone Corkill despite the years I've dealt with them. If you can work through them for 12 years without a single hitch and yet have no acknowlegement of ever being with them, then really, who would recommend them! So utterly disappointed with them. You ARE a mere number.

• catsholiday published 28/04/2012
    This could do with some breaking into paragraphs as it is hard to read like this.

Product Information : Crone Corkhill Recruitment