Cussons Mum & Me Baby Sleep Tight Baby Bath

Review of "Cussons Mum & Me Baby Sleep Tight Baby Bath"

published 18/04/2014 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro Fun in the tub
Cons None
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"Go to sleep my little angels, ahem!"

Cussons Mum & Me Baby Sleep Tight Baby Bath

Getting young kids to sleep when you want them too can be challenging at times. When I was off on maternity leave I loved a good hour in the massive out of town Boots store close to where I live. Their coupon offers enticed me in to try this range of Cussons Mum & Me and with the help of a few vouchers, I worked my way through the range.

First impressions
The Baby sleep tight bath is a product I will use on both my children, now they are past those early months where I only used water to clean and bathe them. (They are now one and three years old). The baby sleep tight bath is in a large 500 ml bottle that is slightly curved and with purple accent colours - possibly to remind of its soothing lavender contents.

In use
I used a squirt of this in their baths and was impressed with how many bubbles it made. It didn't really smell of much to me, it was only lightly fragranced and did not cause any problems to the kids in terms of skin care and subsequent break outs. The bubbles were played with, eaten (of course!) thrown, beards, hats you name it, it didn't disappoint. I even sneaked some in to my own me time bath although I don't need much rocking when it comes to sleeping!

Price
This currently sells in Boots for £3.11. I think I got mine cheaper thanks to coupons and of course Boots points!

My thoughts
This was a safe and fun baby bath product. Mine are both great sleepers most of the time so it worked for us but we were not having issues anyway really (other than middle of the night visits from the 3YO but I don't think a bubble bath will fix that!).
I couldn't really smell the lavender in the bath tub but I don't count that as a negative really! We are at the end of this bottle now, and have some other stuff to use but when we run out I will look to buy this again.

Final word
I would buy this again so the product is a winner in my mind. I would only buy on offer though... a 500ml bottle lasts a long time, you don't need a lot so I think this is a good buy and good on Cussons for tackling the major players in the baby toiletries industry! I like their range and will continue to buy it.

• dkm1981 published 19/04/2014
    VH!
  • wazza115 published 19/04/2014
    Good review
  • Chippytarka published 19/04/2014
    I'm never too keen on products like this as they can have some nasties in them, but nicely writtenx