DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion

DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion

Review of "DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion"

published 02/07/2010 | spanishbabe35
Member since : 30/06/2010
I mainly rate hair and beauty products. All opinions are completely my own and are not influenced by anything in any way, except by the product itself. Ciao!
Good
Pro Lovely smell, doesn't takes ages to be absorbed.
Cons Very very expensive, not very thick.
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"DNKY Be Delicious Body Lotion"

100ml bottle of the DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion.

100ml bottle of the DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion.

I got this in a perfume set for Christmas. I adore the DKNY Be Delicious perfume with its fresh and fruity smell, but I assumed that the body lotion was just a normal body lotion, made to look fancy with the DKNY logo. Mine came in a 100ml bottle, which isn't exactly a lot.

I know you can buy a 150ml bottle from Boots for £25, so this is obviously very expensive and I wouldn't be prepared to spend so much on such a simple product. You might be able to buy it for cheaper on eBay, but don't expect a bargain. You could buy an own-brand body lotion for a tenth of the price. I would not buy this product of my own accord ( I am only doing this review because I recieved it as a gift!).

When I first used it, and was taken in by the gorgeous smell! It's like the perfume, except you put it all over your body. The product doesn't have a very thick or rich consistency so I wouldn't recommend it for really dry skin. But It does moisturise and smoothen areas like legs, arms and elbows, and leaves you smelling gorgeous!

I really love this product but I'm not sure a lot of people would want to buy it as it is so expensive! The smell is just amazing, but I myself wouldn't be prepared to spend that amount of money. Thanks for reading my review!

• spanishbabe35 published 03/07/2010