DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion

DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion

Review of "DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion"

published 16/10/2011 | Spottydog11
Member since : 07/09/2007
Reviews : 1977
Pro Lovely smell
Cons None
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"Be Delicious Lotion"

When I recently bought a new bottle of DKNY Be Delicious, one of my favourite perfumes I got the gift set and so got a tube of the DKNY Be Delicious Body Lotion as well. I always like to get the box sets as these are always good value and you get the added bonus of another product thrown in as well and I'm glad I did as I love this body lotion. A 30ml perfume and a 100ml tube of lotion cost £32 from Boots which I thought was a very good price for both of these.

The smell of this body lotion is amazing and as I've said before the perfume is one of my favourite smells so to be able to layer my fragrances and get the smell all over my body with the lotion and then the added smell of the perfume is a really nice combination. The lotion goes really well onto my skin, it gives my skin a nice moisturised fresh feel as it has a very cooling effect when it first goes on and really soaks in well and stays on my body all day long which I like.

So, onto the smell, well as the packaging of the perfume, not the lotion is a big juicy green apple you expect the apple smell to permeate through everything and it really does. That lovely crisp apple smell is so wonderful and definitely pours through the whole of this body lotion. It is definitely a juicy fragrance and very inviting. The scent of apple is blended with exotic flowers and sensual woods. Be Delicious body lotion opens with crisp and edgy top notes including American Apple, crisp Green Cucumber and sparkling Grapefruit. The middle notes are sweet and sinful with Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose and Violet. In the base, Sandalwood and White Amber round out the scent with an innocent and sexy appeal.

As it's definitely a very fruity, feminine fragrance I think it is more suited to day wear and not so much evening wear but thats fine as I like to put the lotion on after my shower and so wear it throughout the day. It is not sensual enough for evening wear but for running around the city, having fun during the day this is perfect in my opinion. A nice affordable lotion with a fragrance in the gift box to boot.

• catsholiday published 16/10/2011
    Sounds nice.
  • laurahartleyy published 16/10/2011
    Might buy this to match the perfume:)