DKNY DKNY Be Delicious Men Eau de Toilette

DKNY DKNY Be Delicious Men Eau de Toilette

Review of "DKNY DKNY Be Delicious Men Eau de Toilette"

published 15/01/2008 | doubleheman
Member since : 13/10/2007
In my 20's Working part time and studying my a levels hoping to move away . Also seen on Dooyoo with the same name.
Pro Smells beautifull, wonderfull apple design
Cons Expensive and that's in duty free
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Blown away with be Delicious"

I bought this when a friend of mine bought it and told me how much he liked it and let me have a test of it. I love it to and went out and bought it myself. I do not usually buy Toilette sprays for myself I just usually get them given as gifts as they are expensive and I do not really need to have any when I am getting them given as gifts. My mind changed when I used this one thou I did not care about the price then I just wanted to have it for myself to use. I saw this advertised on the TV and it looked very cherry but that did not want me to go to buy it until I saw it for real and had a smell of it then I changed my mind and went to buy it.

The most striking thing about the spray when you first see it is stunningly beautiful very sleek and modern it made me want to buy it even more when I saw it just sitting their on the shelf. It's into the shape of an apple. The top half is made out on shiny metal and the lower half of it is made out of glass that you can see though into the spray liquid. The design is one reason I brought it just so I could have it sat their in my bathroom shining all day and night.
The smell of this is utterly resistible a modern scent. That has into the scent apples which are one of the first things that you smell when you spray it. Their's also exotic flowers and sensuous woods combined into this smell which makes it what it is a feast for your smell receptors. The smell itself is very addictive when you first spray some you will still be sniffing around to get a smell of it by the afternoon it's that lovley smell one of the best smells I have ever smelt before with my wide range of sprays that I have.

I would recommend this spray to anyone who is either new or has brought DKNY smelly's before this was my first one that I got and I love it to bits and will properly buy a replacement when I need one.

• neeraum31 published 09/07/2008
    looks good and sounds like it smells good too :-)
  • doubleheman published 24/02/2008
    I'm 16 and I use it and like it and I know somone who is 30 who uses it I hope that answered your question.
  • jesi published 06/02/2008
    . . . would you say it was designed for younger men, then? . . . . ~ ! ♥♥ ! ~ ........................................................... ~ jes ~ ! ♥♥ !

Product Information : DKNY DKNY Be Delicious Men Eau de Toilette

DKNY Be Delicious Men melds the raw lushness of nature with the powerful sophistication of the big city with crisp, wet greens, modern woods, green apples and intoxicating coffee. The apple bottle contours to the palm for easy and convenient spray application.

Long Name: DKNY Be Delicious Men Eau de Toilette, Be Delicious Men Eau de Toilette Spray, Be Delicious for Men EDT Spray, Be Delicious Eau De Toilette Spray, Men Be Delicious Eau De Toilette Spray, Be Delicious Men Eau de Toilette, Men Be Delicious Eau de Toilette, Be Delicious Him Eau de Toilette, Be Delicious for Men Eau de Toilette, Be Delicious for Men Eau de Cologne

Gender: for Men

Manufacturer: DKNY

EAN: 0022548109335; 0022548221563; 0022548125045; 0022548221594; 0022548109304, 22548109304, 22548125045

Type of Perfume: Eau de Toilette, Eau de Cologne