Daktarin Athlete Foot Spray Powder

Daktarin Athlete Foot Spray Powder

Daktarin Athlete Foot Spray Powder is an antifungal for the treatment of athletes foot.

Review of "Daktarin Athlete Foot Spray Powder"

published 06/02/2009 | smurfuk76
Member since : 23/01/2009
Pro Quick working, DOES WORK
Cons Bit more expensive than some other products
Effectiveness

"Ahhhhh thats better"

After comming back from a wet camping trip I soon found my athlete`s foot had flared up. The souls of my feet and in between my toes were all starting to flake and the itching feeling was unbearable. I really thought I was going to go crazy. I friend who I had been camping with recommended Daktarin spray powder.
I hobbled to the store and picked up the brand he had suggested. It was slightly more than some of the alternatives, but it had been recomended.
I followed the instructions :Wash the infected area and dry well. Hold the can three inches away from the area and spray generously.
Ok done. Whats the first thing I noticed? The ICE COLD feeling on my feet. WOW that woke me up! My feet had also been coated in a white powder. There was an almost instant feeling of joy as the itching vanished within minuets.
The instructions say to use the spray twice a day until the indfection has cleared up. It took two days to totally clear my infection up. Thats right just four uses of the spray.
There are instructions on the can that advise regular usage to prevent any further infections, by spraying on the feet or in a sock. I now use this every couple of days when i get out of the shower (just in case) . I also used it for the week running up to the next camping trip (again wet) and had no problems at all with Athletes foot. I can whole heartedly say use this product it is fantastic.

There are obvious warnings not to breath the powder in or use on broken skin.

• VanDrake published 25/03/2009
    I used to suffer from athletes foot myself quite regularly. it can be absolute hell...thanks for the tip and a great review!