Darlington College of Art

Darlington College of Art

Review of "Darlington College of Art"

published 22/03/2004 | beccahunter
Member since : 06/12/2003
Pro Sounds very exciting
Cons Is this meant to be the arts centre or QE?

"Interesting"

College of Art? Technical college yes, sixth form college yes, arts center yes, art college no.
I am glad there is no cpollege of art in Darlington, or at least a known about one. It would be impossible to get a drink on a Friday night with out some one with blue hair hugging a glass of orange juice.
The sixth form college on the other hand is great, unless it is raining and lunch time as you can never find any where to eat and there is no where dry in town.
The tech. seems to be good, don't really know, but I have been inside a couple of times, had to have an exam there once as the 6th form didn't have enough space for evey one.

• CarlyJade90 published 15/06/2007
    Sorry, but what the hell? Is there or is there not a Dalington College of art cos im very very confused right now! Not helpful at all. If you update, let us know! :) Good Luck
  • vikstar published 25/03/2004
    sorry, but you've said nothing about the college at all! let me know if you update x
  • COOOEEE published 23/03/2004
    Welcome to Ciao - This review is a little confusing to read at the moment so if you add more to the review let me know so I can pop back. Best wishes. Fionaxx

Product Information : Darlington College of Art