Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave

Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave

Review of "Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave"

published 20/09/2006 | Stewartyboy
Member since : 15/05/2006
Pro Fresh Classic Fragrance from Davidoff
Cons no disadvantages for me
Staying power
How does it affect your skin?

"IF THE WATER IS COOL AND YOUR HOT DIVE IN !!!"

This is one fragrance that has stood the test of time.
It has been on the market for many years now and is still a top selling Aftershave/cologne.

When you say the name Cool Water , many people know straight away what your talking about as it is well a established brand .

When you say Cool Water you think of a fresh clear blue sea.
This is the same when you smell this fragrance, It reminds me of the Ocean/Sea.

The smell of Cool Water is a very fresh, rich , vibrant smelling cologne. It is a long lasting cologne that keeps you smelling fresh and cool all day. It is also a very destinctive smelling cologne. I find some Aftershaves and colognes smell the same.
This is not the same for this one. it is unique.

The Cool Water i have is a 75ml spray Eau De Toilette. I must admit i much prefer a spray as opposed to a splash on. I feel you get better coverage and an even spray.

I feel it appeals to people within the age limit of 20 - 40's as it is a middle of the road in terms of which market it appeals too. It is a trendy , fresh smell and this is why it appeals to the younger generation like me!!! But it is allso something an older guy can wear. It isnt just suitable for one age type.I say if you like it buy it. Its about what you like and we all like different scents. Who's to say what age an Aftershave should appeal too anyway ?

It comes in a shiny box with the Cool Water logo. The bottle itself is a glass dark blue bottlewith an easy to open dark blue lid. The spray nozzle is quite big and you get a good even spray when you use it.

The price can vary quite a bit on Cool Water . I got mine for around £20.00 from my local Lloyds chemist as it is really good for its prices on scents. However you wil pay more in shops like Boots and The Perfume Shop. I advice that if your buying this shop around as you can get some good deals on this Scent.

I love this Scent, It is a classic and it will still be hear inn years to come.

Next Time Your thinking of The Sea Think of Cool Water.

• kittyfluff published 20/09/2006
    Mr Fluff likes Cool Water x
  • shazzaspannered published 20/09/2006
    I love the smell of this on men but my boyfrie3nd doesn't like it,
  • mo8slam published 20/09/2006
    Well described, took the word right out of my mouth, Great stuff!!!

offers "Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave"