DeLonghi Icona Kettle

DeLonghi Icona Kettle

Review of "DeLonghi Icona Kettle"

published 26/03/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro It looks lovely and boils quickly
Cons It attracts fingermarks and I have to keep polishing it
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"Nice looking Kettle"

My DeLonghi Icona Kettle in lovely stainless steel but needing a bit of a polish again

I have had my lovely De'Longhi Icona kettle now for almost two years. The one I have is stainless steel all over, that is the lid and all around the base of the kettle but I could have got it in the black as in the picture if I had wanted it to but I wanted it in sliver to go with my toaster. IT looks nice when it is polished up but it does attract the finger marks very easily I find.

It was expensive and cost me £45.99 but I feel it has been worth it because it is a rapid boiler and it looks very stylish in my lovely kitchen. I think this would also look lovely in a modern household with younger couples.

I like the traditional shape of my kettle and it does have a lovely handle which never gets hot even when it has just boiled, which is a good safety feature.

The kettle doesn’t take long at al to boil, even when I have filled it to the top and the lid is removed and fits back on very easily. I press the little button on the back to make it boil andit hardly makes any noise at all and it pops up when the water had boiled for my tea.

I can take the filters out to wash them and I have done this a lot of time and it is very easy to do I find and I never have any bother. People have commented on how stylish my kettle looks in my kitchen, and I think it looks quite modern.

It has an indicator which shows me how much water I have inside and this is handy if I just want to boil a small amount for a cup of tea for myself and it also saves me money as it uses up less energy.

It really is a lovely looking kettle and it came with a guarantee and it is a brand I have used before and I trust.

I am very pleased with my kettle and I recommend it to you.

Product Information : DeLonghi Icona Kettle

This De'Longhi Icona kettle combines traditional shape with contemporary functions and style. It has a cool-touch easy grip handle and can be placed in any direction on its stand, which allows for easy use by both left and right handed users. A rapid boil function means you won't have to wait long for your much needed cup of tea. Removable washable filters keep limescale at an absolute minimum, while an auto steam shut off function lowers the potential for burns and scalds. A water level indicator with illuminated gauge makes it easy to use the correct amount of water, which saves both time and energy. Integrated cord storage means your kettle looks neat and smart on your work surface and stops cables from causing potential hazards.

Manufacturer: DeLonghi, De'Longhi