Debonhair Detangling Hair Brush

Review of "Debonhair Detangling Hair Brush"

published 22/12/2015 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro cuts through knots
Cons Feels a bit weird in my left hand!
Ease of Use
Effectiveness

"Dream detangler and happy hair"

Debonhair Detangling Hair Brush

There are three girls in our household and we all have long hair that is prone to knotting. We have moved on from the generation of 'bristle' brushes to a more kind and knot friendly style of brush.

First impressions
This brush is a pretty purple colour and is very attractive. It's got a whisp shaped handle and the logo on the back of the brush.

In use
I first used this on me on wet hair and it glided through my conditioned hair nicely. When I was using the hair dryer though, I switched the brush to my left hand and found the ergonomics were all lost so if you're a lefty you need to learn to brush with your other hand! We then tried the brush on our eldest daughter's dry hair to do her a nice style quickly before the school run.

My thoughts
I do like the brush, it doesn't cause arguments with your hair and does glide through like butter which is a miracle for my hair but I do try with the conditioners and what nots. (Actually, that'd be a great name for a good hair brush, what nots? LOL). I hadn't realised the shape was so important until I switched hands but it really does work well when used properly in the right hand.

Price
This brush is £8.97 on the Amazon UK website.

Final word
I received a discount when purchasing this hairbrush, in return for an honest review. I like the brush, my daughter likes it too. The handle takes a little getting used to but it does sit nicely in the palm of your hand and the detangling spines don't hurt your head and actually they give your scalp a lovely massage as you brush!

• rolandrat123 published 26/12/2015