Decleor Mousse Demaquillante Foaming Cleanser

Decleor Mousse Demaquillante Foaming Cleanser

Review of "Decleor Mousse Demaquillante Foaming Cleanser"

published 20/01/2008 | ivytoad
Member since : 18/09/2005
Pro Smells nice, gives a good clean,
Cons None!
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Oh what soft, clean skin!"

I bought this cleanser because it was on special offer and I had never tried it before. I have some other Decleor products which I really like so I decided to give this a go.

It is suitable for all skin types. I really like the fact that this cleanser foams up when you use it, it feels like you are really cleaning your skin! This product did not dry out my skin or irritate it and instead made it feel really moisturised and clean. I usually use this in the mornings after I wake up (and to wake me up!)

This cleanser is especially for your face and the directions of use are that you work a small amount of the mousse in to a lather with water and then apply it to your face, the once you have done this you have to rinse your face thoroughly.
The cleanser has essential oils and essential waters in it so it feels like you are using something really unique and healthy for your skin. The essential oils are lavender and petigrain and the essential waters consist of orange and kiwi and then there is also oat milk and papaya extract included too. With this wonderful combination of ingredients the cleanser smells really nice and fresh, and quite fruity.

The packaging of this product is slightly different to the other Decleor products seeing that it is white and not the normal yellow colour, but I still find the design minimalist and attractive.

It is to be used within 12 months of being opened.

This product is widely available online, a lot of websites stock it. I haven't seen it that much in the high street shops so I think it is still quite a specialist product. It comes in a 200ml tube and costs around £15 from Amazon.co.uk (yes, its amazing the things they are stocking these days!)

This is a really nice cleanser and one of the best that I have used. The tube lasts for a long time as you don't have to use that much each time you use this. The fact that it foams up really feels like you are giving your skin a good clean so I recommend it! 5 stars!

• Expired-Account published 19/04/2008
    Not one for me, very helpful review
  • shazzaspannered published 20/01/2008
    I love this cleanser - it feels great on the skin and leaves my face looking clean, clear and radiant after use x

Product Information : Decleor Mousse Demaquillante Foaming Cleanser

with Essential Oils and Essential Waters How it works The creamy softness of a mouth-watering mousse with Lavender and Petit Grain Essential Oils, Orange and Kiwi Essential Waters, and Papaya Extract. Perfect for those who love cleansing with water, and suitable for all skin types.

Long Name: Mousse Demaquillante Foaming Cleanser, Foaming Cleanser, Foaming Cleanser All Skin Types

Type: Cleanser / Exfoliator