Diamond Rocks

Diamond Rocks

Review of "Diamond Rocks"

published 26/12/2011 | Young121
Member since : 26/12/2011
Pro Finest custom diamond jewellery
Cons Expensive expedited shipping charges
Frequency of visit
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range

"Diamond Rocks customer for life"

I guess I would call myself a regular customer of Diamond Rocks. During the past several years I have purchased all sorts of diamond jewellery pieces from earrings to diamond rings for my husband and son. I have been to their site location in London several times when I am in the city. Every time I have done business with them they it has been a pleasant experience. Only issue I have is sometimes they do take a while to get my custom made pieces to me, and their shipping prices are a bit expensive if you ask them to expedite their jewellery pieces they have in stock. Other than those irrelevant complaints I always have found that their diamond selection is of the finest diamonds around. I have never seen anything more stunning in my life, and I own several other diamond pieces from other high-end jewellery shops in London as well. Diamond Rocks always stands alone when it comes to their friendliness and quality of their custom diamond pieces. If you want a diamond jewellery piece that is one of kind, check these guys out first because you will not be disappointed.

• JOHNV published 26/12/2011
    This does indeed need a lot of expansion. Why not read around other reviews on the site to get a better idea of what gets good ratings?
  • Lucy439br published 26/12/2011
    grammar is quite poor, and needs more useful consumer opinion. Will re-rate if changed :)
  • mozzie76 published 26/12/2011
    Your grammar needs attention and you need to add more details and personal opinion.

Product Information : Diamond Rocks