Dim t, London

Dim t, London

Chinese Restaurant

Review of "Dim t, London"

published 06/02/2008 | CoolCat78
Member since : 06/02/2008
Pro Excellent friendly service
Cons none
Standard of Menu
Atmosphere
Standard of Service
Cleanliness

"Dimt Maidstone - Party venue in maidstone"

After reading the terrible review about Dimt Maidstone, I would like others to learn of my experience there. I felt the review was totally unfair.
My first experience was when a friend took me to the restaurant to dine one evening & I really enjoyed the atmosphere there so I decided to celebrate my birthday there with a group of 20 of us in mid December on a saturday evening.
Upon entering the restaurant we were immediately greeted by a smiling manageresswho promptly showed us to our table & introduced us to our own personal waitress. It was 7.30pm & the restaurant was already very busy. It did cross my mind that service might be slow but I was pleasantly surprise by the speed of the service we received.
Our waitress was extremely efficient as were all the staff we encountered, the manageress who sat us down came down constantly to check that we had sufficient food & drinks & happy.
We had an extremely pleasant evening so we decided to book another birthday celebration in Jan, this a group of 25 of us on a friday evening. Again the same excellent service, we greeted by the same manageress who asked how everyone was, we also had the same waitress & the evening went smoothly however a couple of my friends including the birthday boy had extremely big appetite & I was suitably embaressed when he cheekily requested more starters when the manageress came down to check if we were ok, I apologised but she said she will organise 2 extra platters free of charge & commented what is a few starters on the house, as long as we were happy. Another enjoyable evening but that's not all our birthday cake were lit ablazed with candles brought to the birthday boy by singing staff. I have a feeling there will be many more anniversary celebrations at Dimt Maidstone before the year ends.

• Popalee published 06/02/2008
    Hi, welcome to Ciao. Sorry for the low rating on this review, but I really felt it needed more information. What kind of food was on the menu, how was it decorated etc.
  • Amy69 published 06/02/2008
    Hey welcome to Ciao, a nice review for your first! I'd love to go to London :( Amy xx