Diomed 4Head Headache Treatment

Diomed 4Head Headache Treatment

Review of "Diomed 4Head Headache Treatment"

published 01/06/2011 | Absy_Baby
Member since : 30/06/2009
Pro Stops headaches!
Cons Really stings if you get it in your eyes.
Side effects
Effectiveness

"4 head for your head."

4head - 3.6g - The Miracle cure to natural headache relief.

I am always a bit suspicious when buying a new product, especially one that claims how brilliant it is, and natural without any prescription medication. However that is not how I was introduced to 4head.

Sitting at my nan's one Sunday afternoon, I had a headache brewing (slight but had the potential to get worse). I asked for some paracetemol when my nan handed me a little pritt-stick type device and told me to rub it on my head.

Rub it on my head I did and after 2 minutes, I started to get a weird sensation on my forehead, it smelt of vicks but felt like I had a layer of gel accross my head sticking out about half an inch, obviously this was not the case but I was totally bemused.

I then went to a local superdrug and asked for 4head, I was told it was £7 approx. £7 I thought for a tiny little device was extortionate. Although I paid the price anyway as I thought this would be a great cut down on paracetemol.

Surprisingly I brought my first 4head about 4 years ago (if not a little longer) and I am only half way through my second stick. I was gobmacked at how long it lasted.

4head really works, I never completely trust something 'hurbal or alternative' but I would reccommend 4head, it helps if you have a headache brewing and can nip it in the bud before it even starts and even with a full blown headache it can completely get rid of it.

I suffer from migranes and strong headaches and although I think this is great, it doesn't always kick a full blown headache for me, but does make it far more managable. As for migranes, I have tried it a few times but it doesn't seem to do a lot, but I'd say it helps.

WARNING: Watch your eyes! I Often put 4head on before bed or in the evenings (as that is when I get headaches) but I then tend to lean on my partner and he quite often ends up with it in his eyes, and making a big fuss. Be careful because it does sting if it gets in your eyes, I have wiped my forehead before and then realised after wiping my eye that I had some on my hands. Ouch!!!

• jesi published 31/10/2011
    The only 4head product I have tried was a gel thing you peeled a backing off and put it against your forehead . . . it felt really weird . . . ♥ ~ Jesi ~ ♥

Product Information : Diomed 4Head Headache Treatment

Headache relief for direct application to the forehead. A specially designed treatment for headaches which is applied directly to the forehead for fast, effective pain relief without tablets. It causes local skin sensations (such as cooling or tingling) at the site of the application, followed by an analgesic (painkilling) effect. 4head is for fast, effective headache relief without tablets.

Long Name: 4Head Headache Treatment, 4Head, Headache Relief, Topical Use Headache Medicine

Type: Headache/Migraine