Direct Line Home Insurance

Direct Line Home Insurance

Review of "Direct Line Home Insurance"

published 08/10/2004 | sheepykaz
Member since : 08/10/2004
Pro Easy to claim, comprehensive cover
Cons None
Competitiveness of APR
Comprehensiveness of range of products
Product package
Efficiency of service

"Excellent cover and service."

I would recommend Direct Line Home Insurance to anyone who would listen.

Last year, we were unfortunate enough to be burgled on Christmas Day whilst out visiting relatives. As you can image, I was devastated and wanted to get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

I rang Direct Line on Boxing Day still very upset and they were brilliant. The staff were really friendly and helpful. They were well informed and dealt with my claim immediately.

Within two weeks of making the claim, all the stolen items were replaced and I was given a cheque for the items they couldn't replace.

Soon after, we moved house and transferred out house insurance accross to the new house. Since the burglary, our premiums have never gone up and we are really pleased with the service we got.

I am now in the process of moving the car insurance over as well.

A really good experience, made thing easier at a bad time and have been excellent ever since.

• LR_17 published 19/10/2004
    Glad it's all sorted out for you! Leila :)
  • scgproductions published 08/10/2004
    sorry about the low rating but this op really needs more info............steve
  • purplelynne published 08/10/2004
    How dreadful, glad your sorted it all out. What a nightmare that must have been for your at Christmas. Welcome to Ciao. Lynne x

Product Information : Direct Line Home Insurance