Review of "Disgo Video Plus SD Camcorder"

published 13/02/2008 | bostonianbeer
Member since : 29/07/2007
Travel alot on Easyjet, Ryanair and any other carrier that will take us to where we want to go. Retired from working a Scheme Manager and lots of knocks on door to now knocking on doors of hotels.
Pro Easy to use and price
Cons none
Range & quality of features
Recording quality
Picture quality

"Disgo camcorder"

This Disgo camcorder is a great little gadget. I saw this camcorder on the TV program 'Something for the Weekend' on BBC1. They described it a fun, cheap and easy to use camcorder.

I have since brought one for myself. I have to say it's defiantly fun, cheap and easy to use!

The camcorder has 60 minutes of recording time, runs on two AA batteries and has its own USB connecter integrated, this connects to any laptop or PC via the USB socket. The camcorder is approximately 15 centimetres tall and 4centimeters wide. Simple buttons and on screen prompts make it simple to use even for technophobes. There is no need to download software as it comes in built to the camcorder. The software itself is extremely straight forward to use. It is a very attractive, stylish product and has a screen that flips out so you can see yourself should you want to.

It's ideal for nights out and parties, messing around with friends as well as recording special moments.
I myself have brought this product for students to use to record interviews and adverts for their school work. It has made the process really easy and I would highly recommend to teachers mainly due to its cost and ease of use.

• GoFigure published 13/02/2008
    I've never heard of Disgo before - does it plug to a pc? Good review.