Disklok

Disklok

Review of "Disklok"

published 24/10/2005 | DreamMachine06
Member since : 24/10/2005
Pro Easy to install, great detterant
Cons Very heavy

"Disklok"

I recently had a break into my ford cortina and the radio stolen, so I finally got round to installing an anti theft device. I had a quick look on the internet for the options but ended up down in my local halford. They insisted I purchase a dislock and car alarm system. The disklok is essentially a great piece of kit, it stops anyone driving off with your pride and joy. It fits easily over your steering wheel and has a special unique key which only you have, the downside with this being that if you loose the key you have to fork out a further £20 to get a new one! However the whole system is fairly good value at around £40. The only major disadvantage is the weight, being extremely heavy and quite difficult to handle, especially if you're elderly.

• Streethawk published 05/09/2006
    These babies now coome in at £75 or thereabouts - if anyone finds them for £40, please let me know!
  • HotBabes published 24/10/2005
    Welcome, as others have said more info would be helpful, i.e. how easy is it to take on and off, is it recommended by any insurance companies etc etc. If you update at all please let me know. :-)
  • bandcamp published 24/10/2005
    A bastard ex had one of these. Very effective. M x