Disklok

Cons Heavy, Big, Bulky
Performance
Sound Level
Ease of Installation

"Disklok Stands Up To The Test"

I bought this from halfords for £80 i think about a year go.My first impressions were that it wasnt exactly what i had in mind for a steering lock. It was so heavy and so big i had problems storing it away but what an investment it was.
On march the 14th i awoke to found that my prized possesion had been broken into and what a mess it was. The drivers window was broken, glass all over the seat and driveway plus my £180 cd player had been stolen. I invesigated further, looking under my steering wheel there were wires hanging everywhere, an obvious sign that these mindless thiveing scum had also tried but failed to steal my car as well that night thanks to the help of this disklok.
The Disklok had been attacked with something heavy i could tell because of the small dentings and scratches that had been left on it but still the thieves didnt prevail.
Dont get me wrong i was annoyed that i had been robbed but at least they didnt steal the car.
That was the first time i had ever been robbed and i hope it will be my last thanks to this thatcham and approved by me disklok.

• Bitchqueenofneworleans published 11/06/2008
    I'd be interested to know how easy it is to fit, why you chose that one rather than competitors, etc - I'll check back and see if you have added any more detail. But delighted it worked for you!
  • carysb published 11/05/2008
    If you update this with much more information on the product let me know and I'l rerate. Things like price, availability, how it works - etc. C
  • techno_man_37 published 17/04/2008
    great review dont really need one of these in the area i live in now. but where i use to live my car got stolen quite often so one of these woulda been handy