Disney Babies (Lullaby) - Disney

Disney Babies (Lullaby) - Disney

1 CD(s) - Children's Music - Label: Disney - Distributor: Universal Music - Released: 06/09/2004 - 5050467431829 - Studio / Live: Studio

Review of "Disney Babies (Lullaby) - Disney"

published 12/07/2007 | grahamnorthing
Member since : 12/07/2007
Pro soothing
Cons none
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"disney lullaby cd"

I bought this cd for my 6 month old daughter. My daughter seems to be soothed by the music, i tend to play it when i put her to sleep, instead of using a mobile, she drops off very quickly using this cd, so i am pleased, however i do not personally rate the music myself! The cd has various songs playing which are very soothing and calming, we tend to leave it playing on repeat whilst she is asleep, and if she wakes up in the middle of the night, she tends to drift back off without any problems, however on nights we dont use the cd, we tend to have many many more problems in settling her again, so i think this cd is very good.

• christianfilmcritic published 15/07/2007
    Sounds like a worthy investment. Maybe I should see if it works for me to help get me to sleep, lol. As duskmaiden mentions below a few of the songs would have helped.
  • shaaza published 12/07/2007
    a lil more info on the music ;)
  • duskmaiden published 12/07/2007
    A few exam[ples of songs would be good. it's nice to know the CD iworks!